Thursday, January 21, 2010

Second day...

Hello everyone !

I woke up today morning and what did I see? Snowing again... It's about 1meter of snow now here in Finland. Its very lovely to look at it from window, but it's rather cold outside. ( Which is good- it keeps me inside and working on the costumes.)
Maia ( my mother) Is at the hospital right now. She had a hard surgery yesterday ( a cancer ).She was in coma a lot longer than everyone expected, but luckily she woke up today morning. Lets just hope and pray that everything turns out to be good!

I'm currently working on a costume and couple of SM halters :) It's quite hard to work if Maia is not here, since I don't do medallions and cowries. Yet, I thought I share some of the progress.
Costume will get cowries and medallions when Maia is back and sound.


Here's the Costume in progress. There's not a lot to do anymore [I'll hope to finish it by Monday.]


Thank You for reading / watching :)
Feel free to comment and leave any feedback !
Andra and Maia.



1 comment: