Sunday, January 24, 2010

Good news !

Good News !
Yes - I have some good news about Maia. She is now awake and recovering from surgery. Planned 1 hour surgery lasted 4.5 hours. I'm happy that she is alright now and doctors said that it looks like shes doing better than they have hoped and recovers quickly. Yet, she cant be out of bed much for 2 weeks. Thank you everyone who supported and prayed!

What I'm working on ?
I'm currently still working on the red costume ( Waiting for some supplies from RioRondo, so I can continue )
Meantime I am making those tiny tiny tassels for my next project ( SM costume that will be for sale ).
I don't know yet w
hen will it be finished yet. I haven't made any SM costume for a quite long time, but now we got our Mini Nahar back from "Repairs" I can try to do few pieces for SM's as well.
As soon as we get the Nahar's girlfriend, we can send our boy to get a new coat on :)
Also finished 2 SM show halters, but they are missing cowrie shells ( need Maia for those ).

Thanks for looking / reading :)
Andra and Maia Martõlo
www.amestarab.com


No comments:

Post a Comment