Wednesday, February 3, 2010

[ Presentation set was custom made for Heli.K ]

Hey everyone !
Phew, Maia's surgery went smooth and she is now alright! She thank's everyone for support !

What have I been up to ?
I have finished the SM costume [ That will be for sale soon ] , few SM halters and a Trad. Halter/collar set. I will post the pictures of the halters and costume later, but I will show you the Presentation set right away :) I quite like how it turned out. I do have a lot to do now, since few more requests came in and Maia still needs to rest before she can "really" help me.

We have got quite many emails about asking for a trade and what models we would like :)
I have finally made a list of models that we'd love to own and we take trades for those models.
See the list HERE


Thank You for reading !
Andra and Maia M.
www.amestarab.com

No comments:

Post a Comment